Wednesday, July 18, 2012

CHSPE

I took a test on June 16th entitled the California High School Proficiency Exam. It means I get my diploma and stay in school half the time. Well, I am done, no more school, no more stress besides family stress. The score is out of 400 and you get three scores mines were: 356, 381, & 395 with the two highest being in language and reading.

I've no idea what I want to do for a career. I love history, science, and computers so I guess that's where I start and I found I like iTunes U. It's a crazy, wonderful app to find what subject you like because you can't start a career in something you hate or are easily board in. There's simply one thing I cannot stand, stupid people. It's rude but, sometimes saying that is needed and I'm glad in any profession I choose, there won't be many of them.

Onto Wattpad, I've found it a wonderful social reading and networking site. Between Wattpad and onread.com, I've found suitable sites to maintain my interest and I'm halfway there to replacing my personal laptop. I suppose if I didn't want the same five thousand dollar one, I'd be there but my laptop was my baby with a hard drive and processing unit to match. That's probably my problem in the first place, computers.

Inject will continue, personal issues got in the way but I'm halfway through the second chapter and I suppose I will post it after I finish it. I warn that I do not edit so it will have mistakes but hopefully not so many you'd give up on it. I've found a better way to space these paragraphs until I do get a new computer. I will capitalise the first word in every new paragraph until I can fix them officially.


Sincerely,
Summer Lynn Hart