Monday, July 23, 2012

Cookies

I absolutely love cookies. They're amazing and my mom makes coconut macadamia nut ones that are heaven sent. I love food, that is possibly my biggest problem. I guess some some say I'm a big girl at five foot nine and a half inches tall (still growing) and over one hundred and seventy pounds (I'm not afraid to admit it) but, I love myself and I like the way I'm formed. I like my food and so my spicy sausage loaded spaghetti, though I'm allergic, is my best friend with garlic bread and peach sparkling water.

Away from my food choices, I love the concept of writing but I don't play God. My characters are people. Disturbed, very psychotic people and yet, most of us are, we're just too afraid to show it. My men, if they start out like Soren, do not change much, if at all. Their women are their coddle toys and the others are as they've always been, foe or friend. Soren is simply disturbed by past memories and dumbfounded regrets. As we all are at times.

My characters aren't to be realistic, they are paranormal you know and though I do love a good human character, the character I'd write as one would be beyond that far-fetched psycho character that you hold in your mind. Sometimes, a story doesn't need a climax, sometimes, it just needs a gradual fall and that is where my next story comes from.

Zync is a story I'm writing from a headache to words. It was an idea with not a lot of promise in my delusional mind and takes place in a dystopia type dimension where women are in positions of high power to us and yet, are slaves. They are remotely controlled and everything around them is ran on technology. So what happens when something robotic, something unfounded by science, becomes a living, breathing woman? Its a story of multiple faces and multiple personalities, just like the rest of us.

I'm a little weird, I know and say this with caution as I hate when others say, 'I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,' because they're not. There will always be someone more odd, more entertaining, just more fascinating than that stuck up, lecherous, idiotic insolent. Someone is always better because no one is perfect.

Inject to me, though only two chapters in, is going fairly well. It is a paranormal multicultural romance just so you know and who the one Soren sought to protect just may surprise you but I shan't tell, you should read on, I promise, it gets better.

I'm taking my time on these stories, I'm not trying to win an award or get published, I've done both before though under a different alias in the subject of physics, I'm trying out my hand at imagination and I ask you all to join me on this exploring of myself and my cerebral cortex. I wonder sometimes, with the amount of gripping headaches I get, is mind reading real but truth be told, no one will know unless they have the powers.

For now, I'll stick to rainbows and skittles and prancing ponies.

Au Revoir,
Summer Lynn Hart