Thursday, July 12, 2012

Inject

I've began a new story on Wattpad by the name of Inject which is an unofficial title. The labels tell you exactly what the story will entertain and I plan on making it interesting through I have no idea what the true story will be about so I can give no clues.

Will the story be good?

I don't think so but I don't know how this story is going to turn out in the long run, or even if it'll be finished and I don't believe it'll get far but it's something, even if it's nothing, and still I applaud myself for giving it a shot.

Onto other aspects of things, I've yet to replace my laptops but doesn't stop me from gathering the money to get there. Blogger on iPad hates me and won't let me space paragraphs but please know with certainty that I do. On the note of hoping you read my story, I bid you ado.

Sincerely,
Summer Lynn Hart